| || |
| Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium software is the ultimate toolkit for professional design. Deliver eye-catching digital images and craft graphics that remain crisp when scaled. Lay out high-impact print pages with exquisite typography, build HTML5/CSS3 websites that look great on any screen, and design applications for tablets and smartphones. |
See what's new for design professionals
Work on complex files at lightning speed with the new Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine* in Adobe Photoshop Extended and Mercury Performance System in Adobe Illustrator. Lay out publications for iPad and other tablet devices in Adobe InDesign, and build HTML5/CSS3 websites in Adobe Dreamweaver.
See what's new for web professionals
Build engaging websites based on the latest HTML5/CSS3 standards, and leverage higher FTP performance in Dreamweaver. Create content for a wide range of devices and platforms. Craft eye-catching images and graphics at astonishing speeds.
Explore what you can create
Deliver your best ideas across media with the ultimate toolkit for professional design. Use industry-leading tools to craft engaging content for print, web, tablets, and smartphones. Achieve lightning-fast creativity and precise control.
Photoshop CS6 Extended
Flash Professional CS6
Acrobat X Pro
Media Encoder CS6
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or v10.7
- 2GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 9.5GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1280x800 display (1280x1024 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512MB of VRAM
- OpenGL 2.0 capable system
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for HTML5 media playback and multimedia features
- Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to export SWF files
- This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.† Phone activation is not available.