Designed and priced especially for small businesses with up to 75 users, Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard (SBS 2011 Standard) is a complete solution designed for customers who want enterprise-class technologies in an affordable, all-in-one suite.
Built on Windows Server 2008 R2, SBS 2011 Standard includes Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP1, Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010, and Windows Software Update Services.
SBS 2011 Standard is a great opportunity for small businesses with prior versions of Windows SBS to upgrade their servers and to simultaneously take advantage of the advancements in security, reliability, and connectivity technology.
Top 10 Reasons to Sell Windows® Small Business Server 2011 Standard
1. Increase your business opportunities: Expand your business by upgrading or migrating your customers’ existing platforms to the latest technology and delivering a wide range of value-added services. SBS 2011 Standard is the right platform for your small business customer.
2. Reach new customers: Increase your market penetration and reach new customers by offering a state-of-the art yet cost-effective server platform. With a new customer base come the future opportunities to up-sell these customers to new products with expanded features.
3. Sell the right solution to the right customer: SBS 2011 Standard is designed and priced for small businesses. It is an all-in-one, comprehensive solution that comes at a significant discount compared to buying the individual components separately, making it very affordable for your small business customers while providing exceptional out-of-the-box value.
4. Serve more customers, more efficiently: Free up more of your time and your customers’ budget while delivering higher-margin, value-added IT services. With SBS 2011 Standard, you can remotely monitor servers and client PCs using a single administrative console.You can also run customizable reports to make management and troubleshooting easier and more efficient for you and your customers.
5. Earn higher margins by providing predictable and repeatable IT: Save time and effort with dramatically simplified and improved deployment, setup, and administration. SBS 2011 Standard allows you to build repeatable methodology to help you earn higher margins by lowering training and support costs.
6. Lower your cost of sales with an easy-to-purchase solution: One product, one price, and one Client Access License (CAL) simplify license management with SBS 2011 Standard. Additionally, the flexibility to mix Standard and Premium CALs as well as discounted upgrades and migrations as your customers’ needs grow make SBS 2011 Standard licensing more cost-effective.
7. Be an innovative leader: One of the latest trends in Information Technology today is the growing interest in moving various services and workloads to online or cloud computing environments. SBS 2011 Standard provides seamless integration between on-premises functionality and online services.
8. Become a trusted advisor: Take advantage of the robust development platform and deepen your customer relationships by providing custom applications and value-added services as a specialist in vertical market technology
. 9. Reduce security risks for your customers: A main priority for small businesses is protecting and backing up critical data. SBS 2011 Standard helps to ensure your customers’ data is safe by performing daily, automatic backups. With SBS 2011, you can restore individual files, folders, or a server with easy-to-use disaster recovery tools.
10. Provide business value by enabling your customers to work almost anywhere, anytime: Give your customers remote access to important information and resources so they can solve business challenges when they’re away from the office. With SBS 2011 Standard, users can access their computers and documents from any common Web browser.
System Requirements for Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard inc 5 CALs 14CPU
Processor: One 1.4 GHz (x64 processor) or one 1.3 GHz dual-core; or faster (Supports up to 4 Sockets)