Business Development Executive
Blue Solutions prides itself on its relationships with some of the most innovative IT vendors in the industry – and we’re looking to appoint a self-starting Business Development Executive for turning conversations about those vendors into new customers!
There are 2 positions on offer and set Part-Time hours will be considered for the right candidate, subject to the needs of the business.
Blue Solutions is a value add distributor based in Wokingham Berkshire, specialising in software for IT security and other markets. This is a great opportunity for someone with some previous sales experience to join a friendly, informal, and flexible business. You should be a confident, intelligent and dynamic sales person, hunting out prospects like a terrier, hitting the phones like a pro and building relationships like a best friend.
- Targeted lead generation.
- Addressing incoming leads in a timely fashion and managing them closely in our Salesforce CRM.
- Qualifying leads.
- Upselling new products into existing accounts.
- Working with the Sales Manager on developing new sales campaigns.
- Generating a high volume of telesales calls on a daily basis.
- Working towards daily KPI’s.
Required skills and experience:
- Must have at least one year’s previous experience in a business to business sales or telesales position.
- A good understanding of modern technology with the ability to quickly expand knowledge within the IT security market.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of using a CRM system
- To succeed in this role, you need to be self-motivated, driven and overall hungry to succeed. This is a sales role in a telephone based sales environment; you can’t be afraid of picking up the phone.
Business Development Executive’s would be expected to dial at least 100 calls every day, but the rewards are great! You could earn the equivalent of £1000 commission each month, paid on a quarterly basis; if you hit your targets.
Salary £24,000 - £28,000 Basic (£36,000 - £40,000 OTE)
Why work for Blue Solutions?
We’re a little different to most of our peers. We understand that our people are our best assets – in fact, our team’s expertise is what our partners value most about us. We nurture, grow and reward talent in an informal environment where outstanding work is quickly visible and recognised, and routes to success are direct.
We have a unique approach to our customers and our market, and we deliver great opportunities for the right people.
To apply for the role of Business Development Executive, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org