IT Technician Apprentice
This is a fantastic opportunity for a IT Technician Apprentice to join a long established and fast growing IT software distributor. This opportunity could be ideal for an individual that has an active interest in IT. This will be a great introduction to the industry focussing on learning cyber-security software.
You will assist our current technical team supporting both the internal IT operations as well as customers. This role will provide knowledge of Windows workstations and servers, Office 365, virtualisation as well as various security and backup technologies. You will learn to support the sales team as well as customers covering both post and pre-sales. This is an ideal opportunity for you to try your hands at different IT roles. We have recruited IT apprentices before and some have gone on to full-time roles within our company.
- Provide post-sales technical client support across a range of technology solutions, by telephone, email and helpdesk software
- Remote demonstration of security and backup products to prospective clients
- Develop a personal technical capacity to remain at the leading edge of technology and futureproof our customer’s requirements
- Assist with the internal company Network, Servers and PCs to ensure they are fully functioning, and be able to resolve any issues if they occur
- Complete your college training within the required timeframe
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A keen provable interest in IT
- A bright quick learner that will enjoy being taught
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Confidence to convey what you are being taught in a live environment
- Excellent time management and organisation
Hours: Full-time: 9am - 6pm (Mon-Fri)
To apply for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org