Sales Support Administrator (Part Time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Blue Solutions. We’re a little different to most of our peers, understanding that our people are our best assets – our team is what our partners love most about us. We nurture, grow and reward talent in an environment that offers success. We have a unique approach to our customers and our market, and we deliver great opportunities for the right people.
Blue Solutions is a value add distributor (VAD) specialising in software, with extensive experience in working with channel partners for nearly 20 years.
This is an important role as the Sales Support Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the sales team to ensure the smooth operation of quotes and orders for our customers.
This is a PART TIME opportunity for the right candidate who is confident working in a fast paced, customer facing environment with the ability to take full ownership of their workload. Providing support to our increasingly busy sales team you will be liaising with customers and handling queries around incoming quotes and orders, both over the phone and email.
Your main duties will include:
- Processing sales orders
- Creating customer quotations
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Managing the sales inbox
- Chasing and closing customer quotations
- Working alongside the sales team to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Providing cover to the sales team
You should possess the following:
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail (Some OCD would help)
- A fast learner
- Willing to learn new systems and processes
- Previous office experience in an administration, order processing, sales support, or accounts role
- Ability to multi task and prioritise your work load
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and to deadlines
- Ability to take full ownership of your workload and to see all tasks through to completion
- Friendly and positive personality
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Salesforce or previous CRM experience would be an advantage
- Existing IT or technology experience would be an advantage
- Previous employment from a technology company would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity to work with an established business offering a competitive salary and informal, fast paced and friendly working environment. Onsite parking is available and we are based within walking distance from public transport links.
- Above average grades for Math's and English
- Secondary Education or degree would be desirable
Salary: Subject to relevant experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30 to 2:30
To apply for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org