Sales Support Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Blue Solutions. We’re a little different to most of our peers, understanding that our people are our best assets – our team is what our partners love most about us. We nurture, grow and reward talent in an environment that offers success. We have a unique approach to our customers and our market, and we deliver great opportunities for the right people.
Founded in 2000 We are an established Next Generation Security Software distributor that is looking to grow our internal sales support team due to increasing demands on our business.
This is a full time opportunity for an experienced administrator who is confident working in a fast paced, customer facing environment with the ability to take full ownership of their workload. Providing support to our increasingly busy sales team you will be liaising with customers and handling queries around incoming quotes and orders.
Your main duties will include:
- Processing sales orders
- Creating customer quotations
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Managing the sales inbox
- Chasing and closing customer quotations
- Working alongside the sales team to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Providing cover to the sale team
You should possess the following:
- Great communication skills over the phone
- A keen eye for detail
- A fast learner
- Previous office experience in an administration, order processing or sales support role
- Ability to multi task and prioritise your work load
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and to deadlines
- Ability to take full ownership of your workload and to see all tasks through to completion
- Friendly and positive personality
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Salesforce or previous CRM experience would be an advantage
- Existing IT or technology expereince would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity to work with an established business offering a competitive salary and informal, fast paced and friendly working environment. Onsite parking is available and we are based within walking distance from public transport links.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (Subject to Experience)
To apply for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org