Technical Pre-Sales Consultant (Sales Engineer)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Pre-Sales Consultant to join a long established and fast growing IT software distributor. This opportunity could be ideal for an individual that has come from a 2nd / 3rd line service desk or client application support role, seeking a more client-focused position. You will be focussed on assisting the sales team to sell cyber-security and backup software to service providers and resellers.
A Technical Pre-Sales Consultant with a broad range of software application and infrastructure support skills is required to provide technical support to the sales function (pre-sales) and customers both pre and post sales.
You will be required to provide remote demonstrations and implementations (both webinar and 1 to 1 demos) for partners relating to our current vendor line-up www.bluesolutions.co.uk/vendors/
A broad understanding across the range of technology solutions described, and enjoy installing, troubleshooting and demonstrating these products to new and existing clients. You must have strong English communication skills and an ability to interact with clients remotely via telephone and email.
- Provide technical client support across a range of technology solutions, by telephone, email and helpdesk software
- Remote demonstration of security and backup products
- Onsite technical demonstrations of solutions were required
- Create and deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Evaluate and be the expert across a broad product range (for new vendors and solutions)
- Develop personal technical capacity to remain at the leading edge of technology and futureproof our customer’s requirements
- Assist with the internal company Network, Servers and PCs to ensure they are fully functioning, and be able to resolve any issues if they occur
Desired Skills and Experience
- A broad range of technical skills across a range of IT solutions
- Well-developed sales and technical aptitude, with a demonstrable understanding of how to support the sales process
- Ability to communicate to clients through verbal and written communication in Fluent English
- Previous experience working with managed services and service providers
- Enjoy working as part of a fast moving team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows environments, networking, virtualisation, cyber-security and backup
- Excellent time management and organisation
Hours: Full-time: 9am - 6pm (Mon-Fri)
To apply for the role please email email@example.com