GravityZone Security for Virtualised Environments (VS/VDI)
Low-profile enterprise solution for your virtualisation, data centre and cloud customers
Licensing models: Service Provider (MSPs) and Reseller
Reseller Pricing is per VS / VDI / CPU
MSP Pricing: per VS / VDI
For many of your enterprise customers, the most pressing challenge is how to secure their virtualised environments without impairing infrastructure performance.
GravityZone Security for Virtualised Environments (SVE) - VS/VDI/CPU is a low-profile security service that answers this need, enabling you to helps businesses manage their IT risks, without their having to sacrifice the scalability benefits of virtualisation and cloud.
GravityZone SVE delivers decisive benefits to you and your enterprise customers alike, including:
- Minimal administration overhead - One console enables easy, centralised management, deployment and enforcement of security policies, to any number of endpoints
- Works with what your customers already have - Any hypervisor, in any environment (data centre; private, public and hybrid cloud); integrates with VMware vCenter, Citrix XenServer, and Active Director
- Optimised infrastructure performance - No adverse affect on infrastructure, as the anti-malware processes are taken care of by dedicated virtual security appliances, not the virtual machines themselves
- Comprehensive threat protection - Real-time protection against the threats faced by today’s enterprise; includes anti-malware, anti-virus, behaviour monitoring, firewall, content control, and device control
- Scalable deployment, scalable revenue - Profitably upscale the protection you deliver, on demand, simply by cloning virtual machines, with economical, flexible per-VS/VDI/CPU licensing.
Why choose GravityZone Security for Virtualised Environments (SVE) for enterprise customers?
GravityZone Security for Virtualised Environments (SVE) is part of Bitdefender’s GravityZone Enterprise Security portfolio of solutions.
Unlike many traditional solutions that patch together pre-virtualisation and pre-cloud Windows applications, GravityZone Enterprise Security solutions are built from the ground up to meet enterprises’ demanding virtualisation and cloud security needs - across physical endpoints, mobile devices, virtual machines in private and public cloud, and Exchange mail servers.
In a single delivery platform that you control through one centralised console, the GravityZone Enterprise Security solutions enable your business to scale from tens to millions of endpoints. They help you deliver cost-efficient management, plus easy deployment and enforcement of security policies to any type and number of endpoints, in any location.
Delivering up to 20% data centre performance improvement over traditional security vendors, GravityZone Enterprise Security solutions are OS- and hypervisor-agnostic, enabling you to cast your enterprise net widely - including customers who are seeking to reach HIPAA and PCI DSS compliance.