GravityZone Cloud Security for MSPs
Licensing models: Service Provider (MSPs)
Ranked number one amongst the market’s leading corporate security solutions, GravityZone Cloud Security is now available for multi-tenant, MSP environments, for both enterprise and SMB users.
GravityZone Cloud Security for MSPs comprehensively strengthens your customers’ anti-malware and prevents the incidents that can undermine your profitable relationship with them.
Benefits to your business and your customers
- Makes more cost-effective use of your resources - Cloud-based multi-tenant console, designed specifically for MSPs, delivers streamlined management and reporting features, requiring no in-house infrastructure or maintenance, and making your teams more productive
- Saves time, money, reputation, relationships – No more burning through resource and goodwill trying to fix incidents. Cloud Security for MSPs detects unprotected malware, and cleans up endpoints, instantly – preventing incidents before they happen
- More than just anti-virus – Anti-malware, web filtering and a fully-featured, two-way firewall with IDS protect your customers' businesses across Windows fileserver, desktop and Mac. In the 2015 AVComparatives behavioural tests, Bitdefender blocked 99% of 0-day threats, ranking ahead of all competitors
- Simple, low-cost, flexible growth – Billing scales up and down based on the total number of computers protected each month. No need to obtain or update licence keys, so it's easy and economical to provision new accounts to grow with your customers' business
- Strengthens your brand presence, displaces competitors - Using Windows Network Discovery, Cloud Security for MSPs detects and uninstalls competitor solutions when you remotely install it. You can customise the product with your own branding, too, and host it in your own architecture if you choose
And for your enterprise customers: Why choose GravityZone Cloud Security for MSPs?
GravityZone Cloud Security for MSPs is part of Bitdefender’s GravityZone Enterprise Security portfolio of solutions.
Unlike many traditional solutions that patch together pre-virtualisation and pre-cloud Windows applications, GravityZone Enterprise Security solutions are built from the ground up to meet enterprises’ demanding virtualisation and cloud security needs - across physical endpoints, mobile devices, virtual machines in private and public cloud, and Exchange mail servers.
In a single delivery platform that you control through one centralised console, the GravityZone Enterprise Security solutions enable your business to scale from tens to millions of endpoints. They help you deliver cost-efficient management, plus easy deployment and enforcement of security policies to any type and number of endpoints, in any location.
Delivering up to 20% data centre performance improvement over traditional security vendors, GravityZone Enterprise Security solutions are OS- and hypervisor-agnostic, enabling you to cast your enterprise net widely - including customers who are seeking to reach HIPAA and PCI DSS compliance.