Web Security and Application Control as-a-ServiceComprehensive security for your customers, in one economical cloud console.
Successful MSPs aren’t just about solving customers’ most troublesome headaches or delivering on challenging service level obligations – they’re about turning a profit along the way!
CensorNet makes this all very straightforward. It's Web Security as-a-Service enables MSPs to rapidly build security revenue streams from both new and existing customers, but – critically – keep admin and operating effort low, so that customers deliver margin, not overheads!
But differentiation is important, too, CensorNet’s Application Control as-a-Service option enables you to deliver something no other vendor can: insight into risky behaviours inside the cloud services and social media sites that customers make heavy use of – including Facebook. Dropbox, Salesforce, Twitter, and more.
Benefits to MSPs
- Reputation and brand boost – White-labelling makes your brand the delivery channel for the world-renowned IBM Softlayer infrastructure that powers the service
- No infrastructure costs – Can be CensorNet-hosted (but also MSP-hosted if required)
- Near-instant ROI – Deployment and provisioning in minutes, coupled with low-cost monthly billing and the ability to set your own bundles and price points, supports rapid profitability
- Low-cost control, in one place – Single view and easy control of all web and cloud application activity, plus existing provisioning and billing solutions, across all networks and devices, from one centralised cloud dashboard
- Scalable yet economical – Proxy-free architecture scales up effortlessly to support increases in user demand and the growth of the MSP business, without adding hardware costs
- Sales and marketing support, to bolster business development and drive revenue uplift
Benefits to your end-users
- Security that goes further – It’s not just about detecting malware and threats, it’s about enabling users to look inside cloud and web applications that are legitimate, to detect activity that is not!
- Stellar system performance – Web requests do not have to pass through proxies, so bandwidth is not compromised, latency is kept low, and service levels stay high. Customers consistently get what they need, quicker!
CensorNet's Web Security as-a-Service and Application Control as-a-Service are fast and profitable routes for MSPs to diversify into security services, or increase their footprint there, in a highly differentiated way.
Want to experience Web Security and Application Control as-a-Service for yourself? Trial it here