Why build my new MSP business on DataFortress?
DataFortress delivers benefits to your customers that other backup and data protection solutions simply can’t match:
- Low cost – Monthly billing to you enables you to pay only for what you use, and only after you’ve used it – which means you can pass the savings on to your end-users
- Hosting to meet customers’ needs – DataFortress is available in Cloud, on-premise and hybrid variants, ensuring a fit for all of your customers
- Unparalleled data coverage – Not only can DataFortress index and back up 100 million files in an hour, it can handle scores of customer file formats, too – including SQL, Exchange, Hyper-V, and others
- Lightning-fast recovery - Using DataFortress, your customers can recover a 70Gb SQL server in three seconds
- Hyper-efficient bandwidth use - DataFortress won’t eat up your customers’ bandwidth. It backs up the changes (deltas), not the entire dataset, so it can easily back up data every hour, reducing your customers’ maximum possible data risk to only one hour’s work
- Security without equal – DataFortress does not use global encryption keys, or replicate similar data to save on storage space, so there are no single points of failure that could unlock all of your customers’ (and their customers’) data. Data is protected by the latest 256-bit AES GCM encryption technology, adopted by the U.S. Government and used by defence and high-security agencies worldwide
- Safer by far - DataFortress will make your customers feel safer than any other MSP solution. It is securely hosted in multiple, mirrored Tier 3 UK data centres, featuring:
- Comprehensive physical access controls
- 24/7 CCTV coverage and onsite security personnel
- UPS and generator backed-up power feeds with 30 hours of fuel storage at full load onsite and guaranteed contracts to provide fuel every 24 hours
- ISO 9001 (Quality) & ISO 27001 (Information Security) certification
Add to this the significant cost saving that DataFortress brings to your customers by getting rid of their need to pay hefty overheads for insurance-based physical backup and tape services, and the DataFortress MSP proposition looks unbeatable both for their business and yours!
Want to experience DataFortress Cloud Backup for yourself? Trial it here