IM Security for Microsoft Skype for BusinessMinimise your customers’ messaging risks, in real time
Live communication like Skype can improve your customers’ productivity, but it also presents a new opportunity for cybercriminals to work more quickly, spreading malware, luring victims to malicious sites, and stealing data.
The risk is compounded when those communications are shared with partners and clients whose security is outside your customers’ control.
Comprehensive Skype security that’s easy to manage
Trend Micro IM Security for Microsoft Skype for Business protects Microsoft Skype for Business servers by blocking phishing messages and malicious file transfers,
It also controls the sharing of sensitive data, filters inappropriate or unprofessional content, and limits communication between groups where conflict of interest may arise.
In addition, IM Security for Microsoft Skype for Business also delivers:
- Easy administration - Single sign-on and role-based access minimise administration time, whilst integration with Active Directory and SIP domains streamlines group security policy definition
- Flexible compliance and control – 200 built-in data loss protection (DLP) templates enable businesses to easily set up region--specific compliance policies (e.g. for GDPR in Europe)
- Constantly updated protection from the Trend Micro Smart Protection Network, which uses Big Data analysis and a vast army of threat sensors to provide the latest security intelligence
- Reduced HR/legal liability - Automatically detects and warns users about language that is potentially offensive, profane or harassing
- Centralised threat visibility and management across your customers’ entire business, with integration to Trend Micro Control Manager
For more information on IM Security for MS Skype for Business, download the data sheet
Keep users safe and customer reputation intact
IM Security for Microsoft Skype for Business blocks dangerous messages before they reach users, but also ensures your customers’ live communications do not fall prey to inadvertent behaviours that can breach trust, cause reputational damage, or place the business at legal and regulatory risk.
Smart Protection Complete Suite
IM Security for Microsoft Skype for Business is also included in the Smart Protection Complete Suite. This solution delivers Integrated, multi-layered protection across gateways, physical and virtual endpoints, mobiles, servers, and applications, with behaviour monitoring and host intrusion protection, to combat even the most sophisticated threats.
IM Security for Microsoft Skype for Business is available in both reseller and service provider (MSP) licensing models.
Free Trial – IM Security for Microsoft Skype for Business
Want to try IM Security for Microsoft Skype for Business for yourself? Trial it here