Malwarebytes Endpoint Security
Powerful, multi-layered, on-premise security for endpoints
Licensing models: Reseller
Malwarebytes Endpoint Security enables you to combine centrally managed, layered protection of customer endpoints with total removal and remediation of malware on any machines already infected.
Effective against ransomware, zero-day exploits, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs), adware and more, Endpoint Security protects businesses against both new risks and those their existing security solutions didn’t stop!
Benefits of Malwarebytes Endpoint Security
For businesses that want their security solutions on-premise, whatever their size, Endpoint Security enables you to deliver profitable, multi-layered protection that can stop an attack at every step of its execution, with:
- Streamlined, business-wide threat prevention, via a patented virtual deployment simulator that scales easily to growing customers’ needs
- Easy, economical ‘push’ deployment and management from one centralised management console that can control thousands of clients
- Automated, accurate, and thorough remediation of malware, using the in-built Incident Response engine
- Comprehensive reporting to automatically Identify and report on vulnerable endpoints and threat activity
- Zero-hour malware and ransomware protection - Reduces the chance of data loss by protecting against zero-hour malware and ransomware that traditional security solutions miss.
Endpoint Security is a compelling sell for end-user organisations that have incumbent and legacy security solutions, as it is compatible with those solutions and does not displace them.