Malwarebytes Incident Response
Remediate and remove threats - when seconds matter
Licensing models: Reseller
If your customers’ existing security solutions let threats and breaches through, these can often dwell on the network for hundreds of days – and remediating just a single infected machine can take many hours.
Rescue your customers with Malwarebytes’ cloud-based Incident Response. It combines all the malware-killing benefits of the former Breach Remediation tool with a centralised cloud console that delivers effortless management scalability, doesn’t require multiple site logins, installation or hosting, and works easily across sites and geographies.
Benefits of Malwarebytes Incident Response
Incident Response makes it possible to remotely and rapidly disinfect an infected endpoint (including Mac OS X) simply by scanning the endpoint from the central cloud platform.
It reduces the cost and complexity of providing an immediate solution to your customers’ most urgent security needs, delivering:
- Automated, accurate, and thorough remediation of malware, PUPS (Potentially Unwanted Programs) and adware
- Flexible deployment, with options for persistent and non-persistent agents, for varying IT environments
- Integration with existing endpoint management, SIEM, and threat detection tools
- Up-to-the-minute threat intelligence from more than 3 million endpoint remediations each day
- Forensic Timeliner data that reveals when, where and how an endpoint was compromised, and where else the attack may have spread
Incident Response leaves no harmful vestiges of malware in its wake, thanks to signatureless Linking Engine technology that removes all artefacts linked with the primary threat. Disinfection of each threat is complete and permanent!